MIA

My followers must think I've fallen off the end of the quilting world it's been so long since I last posted.  But my absence has been for a good reason.  We've been moving.  And it hasn't been until today that I've felt a little more settled into our new house to sit at my computer in a new office and post - though I'm still not used to the new quilting room.  Though I'm LOVING the natural light, it is smaller than my last quilting room so it's taking a bit of fiddling to get everything in and just right.  It's not just right yet, but it's getting there.  Having a smaller quilting room is a small sacrifice to make for getting a new wonderfully BIG kitchen.  I'm in cooking Heaven in there.

I promise to get back into the swing of my blog and my quilting soon.  I never say away from the needle for long.  ANd I'm soooo behind too on the Civil War quilt - at least 5 weeks now.

Happy Quilting everyone,




Comments

Popular Posts